23 April 2006

 

NEWS - Sexiest Tulip? Vote Now





Show me what you're working with








Tulips we all know should be banned for their power to conjure unclean thoughts. They are the most riotous, outrageous, subversive flower known to man. Orchids, roses and lilies can lick a tulip's butt (look it up, tulips have butts.) Tulips transform light in ways that the mortal mind's eye dare not imagine.

But the best tulip of spring? How do we ever make a decision? They are all so beautiful. They so effortlessly and expertly seduce fat furry bees into making sweet honey with them. They are mostly female but they have a little male in them too – the way they point appendages toward a warm place and let energy flow.

With much hand wringing we have narrowed it down to the top five. Please vote below in the comments. Purely by description alone, how these tulips conjure my effusive praises to eloquence, decided by you fair reader, will choose it.






Please vote in comments below, anonymous voters welcome.


###

Comments:
come on and vote for the sexiest tulip.
 
just by the chosen names of the tulips alone, conjure up a sensual desire to strip and be naked, but the "electric red whore" is most likely to catch my eyes first.
 
"Wicked China Doll" - because driving local bees mad w/ desire is VERY sexy.
 
this is the most beautiful shade of red, ever, by the way.
 
Oh, so many choices! but the decription for the Pungent Orange Sherbet is very devine. with a focal point like that one, it must have many bees fluttering to its center? Although I kinda like the desire in the Wicked China Doll too!
 
Does it make me weird if they all gross me out? If I HAD to vote for one, it would be the Pungent Orange Sherbet because it's a sugar confection and that sounds good right about now.
 
I think unless you are a drunk sailor who has cash in pocket and a 7 am ship out, it is ok to be a bit disgusted. I wanted to conjure their most lascivious aspects frankly and with a cold sweat.

Thanks to you voters. You can continue to do so until Sunday 30 April at midnightish.
 
electric red ho gets my vote. shocks me out of my stupor.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
RSS Spirit

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?